Header Ads

Former Arsenal midfielder Chuks Aneke joins MK Dons


MK Dons have completed the signing of former Arsenal midfielder Chuks Aneke.
The 23-year-old has signed a one-year deal at Stadium MK, with the option of a further 12 months.
Aneke, who left Belgium top-flight side Waregem this summer, has scored 25 goals in 87 career appearances and has also spent time at Stevenage, Preston and Crewe.
"I've known about this club, the manager and the staff for a long time, so I'm delighted to be here," he told MK Dons PlayerHD.
"I'm happy to be at the club and hopefully I can bring some of what I can do into the team."
Aneke is currently undergoing a rehabilitation period after having knee surgery last season but is confident of making a full and quick recovery.
"I'm on the other side of my injury now, so I'm looking forward to completing my rehab and playing some games - I feel like I've got a lot to prove," he added.
Manager Karl Robinson said: "Chuks is someone we've known about for a very long time. He's a very talented player and I'm excited to work with him.
"While he isn't ready for match action just yet, we didn't want to miss out on bringing him to the football club. Also, with the abolition of emergency and youth loans outside of the transfer window, we are limited to what we can do during the season.
"We wanted to have Chuks here at the club now so we can take control of his rehab and he can be around his new team-mates."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.